|Journal title||Journal of General English Education (GEEd )|
|Frequency||2 issues per year
|DOI||prefix 10.23971 by|
|Editor-in-Chief||Wahyu Rahmadhani, M.Pd|
|Publisher|| Universitas Palangka Raya in collaboration with
|Citation Analysis||Google Scholar|
Journal of General English Education (GEEd) is a peer-reviewed open-access journal and follows a double-blind review policy. The Journal is scheduled for publication biannually, in March and September, with the first issue to appear in ……………………..
The Journal has been indexed on ………. since 2016 and .…………. as a scientific journal under the decree of the Directorate General of Research Enhancement and Development, Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education (RistekDikti) of the Republic of Indonesia, dated …………., the Decree Number .…………, and effective until ………...
The Journal welcomes research-based papers touching the ground of English language teaching and learning with insights from applied linguistics, literature, and related academic disciplines.
The accepted and published papers in this Journal can be freely accessed in the following abstracting & indexing international academic publication databases:
- Science and Technology Index (SINTA) by RistekDikti of the Republic of Indonesia
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Crossref Metadata Search
- Google Scholar
- MORAREF by Ministry of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD)
- GARUDA: Garba Rujukan Digital by RistekDikti of the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia One Search (IOS) by PERPUSNAS
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- OCLC WorldCat
Call for papers:
The Journal calls for unpublished original manuscripts to be considered for publication. The papers submitted to the Journal should not have already been published or are under consideration elsewhere. The manuscript should be 5000-7000 words to be considered for review and follow the Journal style.